Human Growth Factor Daily Serum
Our trademark growth factor HylaCell® serum and cream, delivers the latest technology in growth factor compounds that act as chemical messengers between cells, turning on and off a variety of cellular functions positively counteracting aging and photo damage, loss of elasticity, uneven skin tone, and thinning of the epidermis. An age reversing growth factor serum and cream enriched with Niacinamide and Sodium Hyaluronate (HA) contributes to increased epidermal thickness and collagen production, stimulating growth of keratinocyte cells found in outermost layer of the skin and the fibroblasts (collagen factories) and melanocytes (pigment-making cells) burrowed below the skin reinforcing and boosting epidermis regeneration to restore and repair a youthful complexion for immediate vibrancy.
- A highly effective growth factor serum and cream infused with an abundance of skin conditioning agent Sodium Hyaluronate, botanical antioxidants Green Tea and Echinacea extract as well as growth factors, the serum and creams silky refined texture allows maximum absorption of its key cell communicating ingredients.
- Sodium Hyaluronate and Dextran within both the growth factor formulas are rich in water binding properties promoting elasticity within the skins surface.
- Naturally astringent Green Tea extract and oil soluble Vitamin C Tetrahexydecyl Ascorbate, delivers both moisture and firmness through antioxidants, slowing down the process of photoageing of the skin increasing collagen levels repairing the effects of UV exposure and environmental damage.
- Niacinamide is a form of vitamin B3, promoting protein synthesis, which improves the skin metabolism and the skins texture exhibiting anti-aging properties. It inhibits free radial formation, effectively protecting the skin from UV sun damage.
- Aqua (Water/Eau)
- Human Stem Cell Conditioned Media Betaine
- Caprooyl Tetrapeptide 3 Hexapeptide 10
- Panthenol B5
- Swertia Chirata Extract Hexapeptide 33 Hydroxyethylcellulose
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Phenoxyethanol Ethylhexylglycerin