As we age, our bodies start to produce less collagen—this is what leads to wrinkles, sagging, and other signs of aging. Venus Freeze™ a device which uses heat, the remarkable power of multi polar radio frequency (RF) combined with pulsed magnetic fields, (MP2 technology) Venus Freeze™ has the ability to penetrate deeply into the skin, affecting multiple layers to achieve optimum results to naturally boost collagen production, which will tighten skin
THE SYNERGISTIC EFFECT OF MULTI-POLAR RF & PEMF
- Synergistic combination of Multi-Polar RF (thermal) and PEMF (non-thermal) leads to tightening, followed by neocollagenesis
- RF heats and directly stimulates fibroblasts, while PEMF is known to promote angiogenesis and induce fibroblast proliferation through release of the growth factor FGF-2, resulting in increased collagen production
DURING THE TREATMENT
- How long does a treatment session last?
Each session lasts 15-30 minutes, depending on the area being treated.
- What does the treatment feel like?
The applicator will slowly get warmer till your skin reaches the needed temperature and stays within that temperature range. But if you do feel it’s too hot, just let the operator know and they can easily lower the temperature a bit.
- Will it be painful?
Treatments are comfortable. Some say it feels like a relaxing hot stone massage. Some even fall asleep during the treatment.
AFTER THE TREATMENT
- How will I feel after my treatment?
If anything, you’ll feel relaxed. The treatment is comfortable and has been compared to a relaxing hot stone massage. Some patients have even fallen asleep while they were getting treated.
- How long will the results last and are they permanent?
The treatments are cumulative. After your final treatment, your results will continue to improve for up to 3-4 months. After that, your face and body continue to age, so maintenance is recommended once a month or every 3-4 months, depending on the person.
- Is there really no downtime?
Absolutely no downtime. The treatment area may look a little flushed and warm to the touch, but this will go away within 1-2 hours. You can return to your daily schedule immediately after your treatment.
- Do I need to do anything after my treatment?
No, you do not need to do anything after your treatment.
- Can I put makeup up on right after a treatment on my face?
Yes, you can apply makeup immediately after your treatment.